Register | Login

All US residents and citizens living abroad, including students and individuals, who are on military duty, are likely to file taxes in the US. They all have to report their overseas income to the US, it does not matter whether they live there or not, and they have to file in US dollars. If required, the US does allow a 2-month extension from the standard filing deadline.

Who Voted for this Story is an open source PR 4 social bookmarking site that uses content management system as its base in order to let you easily submit your own valuable social weblinks.

High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List 2018